24 Dec 2014

Merry *insert whatever you celebrate* To You & See You In 2015

Can you believe it's Christmas Eve? I sure can't. I mean, I still need to watch Home Alone! Anyways, I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! And to those who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Chanukah to you and/or I wish you health and happiness until I see you in the new year (and always)!

I'll be taking a short break, so I'll see you back here in 2015. But I'll still be on Twitter annoying you all so don't think you're out of the woods.

Don't forget to sign up to Dive Into Diversity (2015 fun! support diversity in lit!) and check out my End of Year Survey (I chat books! favourites!).

And to end the year on a right note: a GIF. A Home Alone GIF. You're welcome!
Found here

3 comments:

  1. MIDNIGHT AND I'M STARTING HOME ALONE. NO REGRETS AT ALL. Except I'm a bit buzzed right now and I think it's best that I shut off my phone because I'm sending everyone weird texts mwahahahaha

    YOU ENJOY THAT BREAK. You deserve it. See you on the flip side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE MY FRIEND. HOME ALONE FTW.

      Delete
  2. DAMNNN I didn't watch Home Alone :(

    Anyway, next year will be the year where I actually read all your posts. *guilty face*

    MERRY CHRISTMAS. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete